Our small labels can be personalised to your liking at a maximum height of 3cm and around 4cm-6cm in length, making them the perfect sized labels for our spice & herb jars and our plant stakes.
We send out our labels via local post for a small fee of €0.50!
Small Custom Label
Please follow the below guidelines when personalising your labels:
- Every label can have a maximum of 3 words. For example: “Mild Curry Powder”
- Please type every label on a new line by pressing the enter button. Avoid using commas, full stops or numbers.
- Plain Flour
- Self Raising Flour
- Brown Sugar
- Please check your spelling before submitting your order and use the exact wording you would like to see on the label, including capital letters. This means that if you write text in all caps as in “RICE” then this is how your label will be cut.
- The first letter of each word comes in capital letters unless stated otherwise.
- Application instructions will be included in your order and should be followed carefully upon applying labels.
- Labels MUST be used within two weeks of receiving them.
- Our labels are customised to your liking, therefore we cannot accommodate exchanges or refunds.
- If you realise that you have made a mistake whilst writing your personalised labels, please send us an email immediately so that we can amend accordingly.
- Our labels are water-resistant but not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use - we recommend gentle hand washing instead.
Lovesome Labels creates handmade labels with love, using high-quality vinyl that has a semi-permanent adhesive that comes in glossy, matte or metallic finish.
A lot of time and effort is put into creating customised labels, as each label is individually designed and cut by hand, after which transfer tape is applied to facilitate the application of the label to your chosen surface.